About Me

My photo
Two Gurths - Ron and Sallie. A whole world out there to be explored. So, follow us...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FFDFT--First Full Day Full Timing

It is our first full day cause we got a late start yesterday.  Spent the night in Dry Ridge, KY, at a Cracker Barrel.

Now we are getting close to Knoxville, TN.  We will be leaving I75, going east on 40.  I can't wait to see my mountains, the Pisgah Forest.  They will always be mine, I get a special feeling there (no, it's not just my wars popping).  Serenity is moving about 50 mph up the mountains--that's ok cause we're not in a hurry.  Might look at stopping near Spartanburg, SC, for the night.  I remember a neat animal park there, lots of buffalo that you can feed bagels to.  I'll see if I can find it.  Do you remember it, Chloe?

Sallie (Kaylee) signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment